Forms and Fliers

Breakaway girls.jpg
Borrowed Vehicle Release Form - CLICK HERE If you are borrowing a personal vehicle, or letting someone else borrow your personal vehicle. print 2 forms one for you and one for the other person
Health Form (Consent & Release Form) - CLICK HERE  Must be competed for ALL Young Life Camp Trips
Parent Consent Form (For participation in activity with Young Life Leaders outside of Clubs/Campaigner)- CLICK HERE 

Young Life Clark County | PO Box 65171 Vancouver, WA 98665-0006

Phone: (360) 573-4018

Connect With Us: